take part in living with mammals
This year’s survey period runs from 1st April to 30th June and requires you to record sightings for 8 weeks.
To take part:
- check back in spring 2014 to register and take part online
- OR register your interest for 2014 by emailing your name and address and where you heard about the survey to email@example.com
To help you:
- download your guide to spotting wild mammals
- join us on our facebook and twitter pages to swap tips and share sightings
- This article in an edition of the old Mammals UK magazine provides a guide to identifying the feeding signs of browsers and grazers that might be clues to who your mammal neighbours are.
- Another article from a past Mammals UK magazine explains how to look for signs of mammals in grasslands.