take part in living with mammals
The last start date for this survey was Mon 6th May 2013. Please watch this space and take part in spring 2014.
This year’s survey period runs from 1st April to 30th June and requires you to record sightings for 8 weeks.
To take part:
- registration has closed for 2013. For those already taking part please enter your results
- OR register your interest for 2014 by emailing your name and address and where you heard about the survey to firstname.lastname@example.org
To help you:
- download your guide to spotting wild mammals
- join us on our facebook and twitter pages to swap tips and share sightings
- This article in an edition of the old Mammals UK magazine provides a guide to identifying the feeding signs of browsers and grazers that might be clues to who your mammal neighbours are.
- Another article from a past Mammals UK magazine explains how to look for signs of mammals in grasslands.