People’s Trust for Endangered Species produces a number of publications for supporters and the general public throughout the year. Below are a few examples to download. If you are interested in receiving regular updates or would like a paper copy of any of the publications please contact us.
the dormouse monitor magazine and other dormouse information
This specialist magazine is produced for people who monitor a hazel dormouse site or have a particular interest in dormice. Click here to see past issues and other dormouse publications.
mammals UK magazine
This newsletter was produced twice a year for supporters who donate to support our worldwide projects. Online versions coming soon. This has now been replaced by Wildlife World.
state of britain’s mammals review
This annual report is produced for the Trust by the University of Oxford, Department of Zoology’s Wildlife Conservation Research Unit (WildCRU) and provides an overview of research carried out by wildlife and conservation experts across the country. View current and past reports by clicking on the links below. Also available on our online shop.
- state of britain’s mammals 2011
- state of britain’s mammals – a focus on invasive species
- state of britain’s mammals 2008
- state of britain’s mammals 2007
- state of britain’s mammals 2006
- state of britain’s mammals 2005
- state of britain’s mammals 2004
- state of britain’s mammals 2003
state of britain’s hedgehogs review
- various fact files can be downloaded by registering free for our educational resources
- spotting wild mammals
- mammals in your garden
- changes in British badger population 1988-1997 (available in smaller individual chapters on request)
- a variety of books are available to buy on our online shop
- the eurasian red squirrel by Stefan Bosch and Peter Lurz